Updated August 25, 2020
Important Information About COVID-19
Now Seeing All Patients, Masks Are Required, All Patients Will Be Screened On Arrival
Women’s Health Alliance is taking proactive measures to help ensure the health and safety of our patients.
Adjusted visitor access and screening tools have been implemented to help slow the spread of COVID-19:
- We are now seeing all patients
- Masks are required for everyone entering the facility
- All patients will be screened upon arrival
- New Telephone Hours: 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday - Thursday and 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. on Fridays
- While we do not currently allow guests, we encourage you to utilize FaceTime or other video tools during your appointment!
- For confirmation of pregnancy and 20-week anatomy sonograms, we will now allow ONE support person to accompany the patient. They must be screened at check in and be wearing a mask.
- To reduce the spread of respiratory illnesses, we are continuing to follow the CDC guidelines to better protect our patients, staff and you.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of illness, you may be asked to reschedule your visit until you are symptom-free.
- 1 support person for patients with disabilities or impairments warranting assistance. They too will be subject to screening criteria prior to entering our offices.*
*For confirmation of pregnancy and 20 week anatomy sonograms, we will now allow ONE support person to accompany the patient. They must be screened at check in and be wearing a mask.
We are unable to test or treat for any communicable diseases, including COVID-19 (Coronavirus). Please refer to the CDC for further information and to keep updated of developing recommendations. Self-quarantine is strongly recommended if you have any symptoms, have been exposed, or recently traveled. Pregnant patients should pay close attention to the recommendations regarding social distancing and limiting travel. Please refer to ACOG for updated guidelines regarding pregnancy and COVID-19.
Thank you for your patience and support in reducing the spread of germs and protecting the health of our patients, staff and you.
COVID-19 SCREENING ASSESSMENTStart Screening Now
Based on CDC guidelines, receive a free screening and get directed to the appropriate care setting via Medical City Virtual Care.
With years of experience,
our OBGYNs offera full range of
services for you.
obstetric and gynecology
Elevate the patient -doctor
View photos, stories, articles, tips, blogs and more on our Instagram!
Women's Health Clinic
Pregnancy & Gynecology
We are devoted to giving you the best care possible through the services we offer, including pregnancy services, well woman, women's healthcare, gynecological care and more.
OBGYN Specialists in Dallas and Mesquite Texas
Our OBGYN Staff Consists of 10 OBGYNs, including 9 Female Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Two OBGYN Locations In DFW for Your Convenience
Women's Health Alliance has two locations in Dallas and Mesquite to serve and keep you healthy for life.
Our Dallas office has moved to the new Medical City Women’s Hospital Dallas located on Forest Lane in Dallas.
- Well Woman
- Female Gynecologists
- Female Obstetricians
- Professional and Friendly Staff
Highly Skilled Doctors
Decisions about birth control and pregnancy are important and personal. You need birth control that works for your body, goals, and lifestyle. We are here to help.
Concerned that you may have symptoms of a sexually transmitted disease/infection? We can help. Schedule a testing and catch any possible infection now.