Important Information About COVID-19
We are now seeing all patients.
Updated June 21, 2022
At Women’s Health Alliance, we are taking proactive measures to help ensure the health and safety of our patients. We have adjusted visitor access and screening tools:
- Masks are required for all patients and visitors.
- All patients and visitors will be screened upon arrival.
- To reduce the spread of respiratory illnesses, we are continuing to follow the CDC guidelines to better protect our patients, staff and you.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of illness, you may be asked to reschedule your visit until you are symptom-free.
- We are unable to test or treat for any communicable diseases, including COVID-19 (Coronavirus). Please refer to the CDC for further information and to keep updated of developing recommendations. Self-quarantine is strongly recommended if you have any symptoms, have been exposed, or recently traveled. Pregnant patients should pay close attention to the recommendations regarding social distancing and limiting travel. Please refer to ACOG for updated guidelines regarding pregnancy and COVID-19.
Thank you for your patience and support in reducing the spread of germs and protecting the health of our patients, staff and you.